We have made some changes to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
1) All patients will be required to wear a mask to enter the building. All staff will be wearing masks, goggles, and gloves.
2) Consider your car as the waiting room. Call us when you are here and we’ll give you a call back when it’s time to come inside for your visit.
3) We have eliminated the majority of our chairs in the waiting room. There will be a few available if needed, spaced for social distancing.
4) On arrival, only individual patients will be admitted, we ask other family members to please wait in the car.
5) We will call before your visit to check for any potential COVID-19 exposures, signs or symptoms.
6) We may be taking temperatures at the door.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.