Welcome to Brighton-Howell Dermatology
The American Academy of Dermatology has directed that only urgent, and high acuity cases should be seen in the office.
To provide continued care we are available for teledermatology visits. Call 517-545-2300 during normal business hours to schedule a phone, email or Zoom consultation.
We have made some changes to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
1) All patients will be required to wear a mask to enter the building. All staff will be wearing masks, goggles, and gloves.
2) Consider your car as the waiting room. Call us when you are here and we’ll give you a call back when it’s time to come inside for your visit.
3) We have eliminated the majority of our chairs in the waiting room. There will be a few available if needed, spaced for social distancing.
4) On arrival, only individual patients will be admitted, we ask other family members to please wait in the car.
5) We will call before your visit to check for any potential COVID-19 exposures, signs or symptoms.
6) We may be taking temperatures at the door.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Dr. Gregory Piro
With over twenty four years of experience, Dr. Piro is the most experienced and longest practicing board certified dermatologist in Livingston County. He is trained in the latest and most advanced techniques in general dermatology, anti-aging skin care and dermatologic cosmetic surgery. Dr. Piro and his staff provide the best and most up to date treatment available today for disorders of the skin, hair and nails.
Dr. Piro is a graduate of Wayne State University with a degree in biology and a published researcher in nutrition. He graduated in the top ten percent of his medical school class at Michigan State University and completed his residency at Bi-County Hospital / Henry Ford Hospital Macomb campus.
Dr. Piro is an award winning Clinical Professor at Michigan State University and teaches dermatology to medical students each year on campus. He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and a staff physician at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Howell and Ann Arbor.
For the best option in dermatology specialists and cosmetic surgery in Brighton and Howell contact us at 517-545-2300
Ashley Pickering PA-C
Ashley joined our practice in the Summer of 2012. She is from Asheville, North Carolina and is now living in Northville, Michigan. Her professional interests focus on acne, skin cancer, atopic dermatitis, and hair loss.
Ashley is Certified Physician Assistant who graduated with her masters from Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania. Prior to Lock Haven University, she completed her degree in biology at Mars Hill University where she competed in track and field and still holds the school’s high jump record.
Ashley is a member of the Society of the Dermatology Physician Assistants, Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants, and also the Michigan Dermatology Physician Assistants (MiDPA). She has served as Treasurer of the MiDPA in the past.